According to the latest research conducted some of the famous beauty experts, around forty eight million working women approximately spend every year seventeen billion dollar on makeup or beauty products in United States. Add in the cost of skin care products, and then we do not even know that we can count that high. We can simply say that we love our beauty products.
Suppose you do not want to among those seventeen billion women who spent their most money on makeup and skincare products. Here we are going to share with you best 5 ways to save money from skincare and makeup products although still having fun and enjoyment.
1. Join Makeup Free Mondays Movement: Try to schedule your Money or any other day in a week when you apply half makeup as compare to the normal day routine. We are pretty sure, by doing this you will definitely save some money as well as grow the self-confidence and embrace your genuine beauty and prettiness too.
2. Collect Free Samples: We assure you that we do not want to encourage, you can just visit your hoarding plot lifestyle, but when it comes to beauty products, gifts do not be afraid to load. Many famous cosmetics brand will be happy to provide you with some free testers, whether you believe it or not, in fact, can last more than a few days. Even better, cheaper brands in the experiment phase, you might just find a more affordable option to your common favorite a love. Or, if it is luxurious material, sparking your imagination, well, at least you’ll get free access to a few days out of it.
3. Slice-up The Deals: Occasionally, when we are looking to buy skincare or makeup products, there is a complete set available to buy at a discount rate or free gift with whole set purchase if you spend a certain amount. But remember this: a deal is only a trouble if you are going to buy it anyhow. Of course, a value of 150 US dollars to spend then $35 seems like a great deal, but if you just need $15 cream or any other product, then spent only $15 and then walked away.
4. Set Your Budget: Go through your budget and get a real understanding of how much you can really spend on skincare and makeup products every week, month or year. Create and stick to a budget statement that will allow you more control, choice and comfort when you’re purchasing your skincare or makeup products. And will prevent you from feeling guilty after purchase (or angry when your credit card bill arrives it maximum limit!).
5. Shop Around: Instead of going to the same place of beauty shop to buy your skincare or makeup product, shop around to make sure you get the best possible price. Very often, we make purchases in the same place out of habit, but sometimes a better price is just around the corner.